- This position will be responsible for leading teams in providing repair and testing services on a broad range of rotating electrical equipment including large and/or complicated AC/DC equipment, such as power generator rotating fields and stators, motor armatures and fields, brush less and DC exciters and collector assemblies.
- Job activities include dismantling, reassembling, rewinding, repairing and testing of individual mechanical and electrical components and fully assembled units.
- Travel is required throughout the year.
- Will direct qualified teams of technicians as well as provide technical guidance & direction.
- Will be the on site interface with the owner / customer
- Will be required to assemble a detailed report for each job which includes all the specific technical information pertaining to the scope performed.
- High School or equivalency diploma (required)
- Demonstrated leadership & communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in rotating electrical equipment test, inspection & repair.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally; extensive travel will be required.
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments including repair shops, industrial sites, manufacturing facilities and power plants.
- Ability and willingness to work at, and gain access to nuclear power stations requiring drug screens and background investigations.
- Good computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Pass a drug screen
- Engineering degree
- Formal training in electrical theory or equipment repair; military, technical, or trade school certification.
- Knowledge and leadership experience in rewind processes, coil and bar installation and related assembly components; experience with winding and general assembly techniques such as tying, taping, banding, wedging, brazing, and flooding
- Military service with experience in energy and power or mechanical and industrial trades.
- Leadership experience in rotating field rewinds procedures and processes.
General Employment Information
- AGTServices offers highly competitive pay and benefits packages.
- No relocation will be provided or is necessary.
- AGTServices has a drug-free workplace policy